SKY PIRINEU® 2019 - 36K
← Change race
SKY PIRINEU® 2019 - 36K
There are 1000 places available for the SKY PIRINEU® 2019 fee of 58€ + 21% VAT.
The registration fee includes:
- T-shirt commemorative SALOMON for all the registered in the SKY PIRINEU® 2019.
- Participation in the SKY PIRINEU® 2019.
- Participation in the Sky Running World Series.
- Participation in the Golden Trail National Series.
- Gift bag.
- Medical services and ambulance.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Official timekeeping and live following by Livetrail.
- Solid and liquid (Etixx isotonic) aid stations during the race and finishing point.
- Finisher medal exclusive SKY PIRINEU® 2019 for those runners that complete the race inside the time established by the Organization (8h).
- Trophies for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of each categories.
- Cash prize for top ten finishers of the general ranking (Men's and Women's - Total: 6000€).
- Cloackroom service.
- Physiotherapist service in the finish area.
- Shower service in the finish area.
Registration opens on February the 5th and will remain open until all slots are sold out.
Registration for SKY PIRINEU® 2019 is direct (i.e. no pre-registration and lottery are involved). The registered candidate will automatically appear on the participants list upon completing the payment.
The Organizer reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of available places due to safety reasons or to any other cause that might affect the proper development of the event. Any modifications will be announced sufficiently in advance at the web www.ultrapirineu.com.
- The only way to register to the SKY PIRINEU® 2019 will be by Internet through this web.
- The name of the credit card owner does not need to correspond to the candidate’s.
- If the registration is successfully completed, the name of the candidate will immediately appear on the list of participants. The candidate will receive an email describing the services purchased.
- Registered participants must keep this email as proof of payment. It will be necessary for the administrative procedures related to using their rights or purchased services.
To ensure the correct reception of emails from the Organizers and prevent any blocking or elimination by anti-spam services, participants should add the following email addresses to the contact lists of their email server:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (emails concerning registration and payments)
- email@example.com (emails concerning general information and news).
Article 2 of regulations contains detailed information about registration, cancellation and cancellation guarantees of SKY PIRINEU® 2019.
More information in ultrapirineu.com/en/sky